Exclusive ultra-quiet stepper driver – separates very little heat and maintains a higher torque than other quiet stepper drivers available.
Synchronized Dual Z System – Ensure that both sides of the gantry run up and down at the same height and at the same height, making sure the X cart always runs parallel to the build plate, even if one of the Z-steppers breaks.
Direct Drive Extruder – With the extruder, it makes your printer more reliable, especially for flexible filaments.
AC Heating Platform – For quick heating. A new forged glass as a 3D printer platform, extremely flat surface, superb adhesion, a breeze to leave printed objects, fast and steady hot curve, tested and durable.
Power Failure Protection – Continue printing from the position where the last print was stopped during a power failure, and you can continue operation or power off.
- conductor, more stable SYNCHRONIZED DUAL Z SYSTEM
- Sentent and fast printing selection developed inverse-queer drive
- Recovery of more internal power failure
- 4. More intuitive sensor, stop print and ask user to insert a new spool
- Rapid AC heating heat
- Very stable brand supply unit
- Accurate drive with precise delivery
- More convenient large nut design
- A new forged glass as a 3D printer platform, extremely flat surface, superb adhesion, a breeze to leave printed objects, fast and steady hot curve, tested and durable.
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm
- Frame: aluminum extrusion
- XYZ positioning accuracy: 0.05mm, 0.05mm, 0.1mm
- Printing filament: PLA, ABS, TPU, flexible material
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Maximum print speed: 150mm / s
- Maximum travel speed: 250mm / s
- Build Volume: 300x300x400mm
- Extruder Type: Extruder (direct drive)
- Maximum build plate temperature: 130 C
- Power required: 110V – 240V, 600W max (hot bed current)
- Connectivity: USB, TF card, USB stick
- Control Board: MKS General L
- Nozzle Type: Volcano
- Machine Dimension: 550x405x640mm
- 550x405x870 mm (with spool holder)
- Shipping box dimensions: 780x540x250mm
- Shipping Weight: 16.5KG
- 1 x Artillery Sidewinder-x 3D 3D Printer
- 1X Assembly Tools
- 1 x assembly instructions
- 1 x assembly guide
Do you want to know more about 3D printing face mask? Do you want to print your face mask? Please see the following link:
- – Face Mask Buckle STL file for download:
- – 3D printed face shield video for medical and professionals:
- – Prusa Protective Face Shield:
- English manual:
- – Prusa Printer Protective Face Shield
- Print Files (Gcode):
- Model files (STL, 3MF, OBJ, AMF, F3D):
- Printer is now the latest version – version 4 now.
- Provide 110V and 220V for your choice. Please note that 110v is US plug, 220v is EU plug. Choose what you need.
- Standard building volume:
300 * 300 * 400mm large print size; 150 mm / s maximum print speed. High accuracy print quality, below 50 microns.
- Easy installation and stable performance:
95% pre-assembled, easy to setup.
Very stable structure, with full aluminum frame design
- Developed function:
Synchronized Dual Z System
Support power loss detection and recovery.
Support filament runout detection and recovery
- Powerful high quality goods:
AC heated, ultra-quiet stepper driver, with touch screen control. And Titanstyle direct-drive extruders to support flexible materials.
- User friendly matching: 110v and 220v are available, suitable for working voltages in most parts of the world.
Product Description of Artillery Sidewinder X1 Version 4 – Large size FDM 3D printer with direct extruder
- finished goods
- Artillery Sidewinder X1
- 3: 1 ratio direct extruder
- Reliable and stable 3D printer with large build volume
- Create Volume 300x300x400mm
- Silent printing
- Intuituve UI Touch Screen
- Compatible with 1.75mm filament
Edit: Improved update to the latest version 4 of Sidewinder X1
- The position of the wire system is changed to the front.
- The Z boundary position is fixed, and the screw hole is drilled into the profile without adjusting the height.
- There is a restart key next to the screen.
This item is ready stock in our Penang warehouse
- Random display! The 3: 1 ratio direct extruder lets you get approximate plastic extrusion, the lack of slack with the design of short distance between extruder to hotend – 100% fullproof
- Super Perfection! Fast heating time with an AC powered heater bed ensures you can start printing faster without having to wait 10 minutes – immediately
- clean! Clean ribbon cable management ensures that you can safely terminate the cable being hit by the printer’s movement.
- DELIVERS! Silent printing with TMC Stepper Driver enables you to keep the printer in the same office without any noise at your design work.
- Effective! The user-friendly UI touch screen gives you the ability to easily control and configure the printer like a pro
The Artillery Sidewinder X1 is for every product designer who wants to produce large prototypes, but cannot find a good solid 3D machine in the market.
There is a big problem that you are facing right now. Failed prints are easy to obtain for large printing. But this is not the end of your problems with the X1 which makes printing large objects stable and reliable.
What makes it worse is the fact that if prolonged printing failure, it upsets the product development schedule and waste bunch of material and time! Which means you got delayed because the project could not be submitted on time.
And, worst of all, many product designers cannot back down from the idea of spending RM20k to get a branded machine with the experience of printing in mind. All this can be a nightmare trying to print a larger size of print!
But luckily for you, now there is a solution! So, if you really want to print a large prototype RELIABLE with a solid built machine, “Artillery Civinder X1” is the answer you’re looking for!
- Printing Technology: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM / FFF)
- Assembly: Pre-assembled
- Mechanical arrangement: Cartesianbuild Volume: 300 x 300 x 400 mm
- Layer height: 0.05 to 0.35 mm
- Extruder Type: Single, Direct Extruder (Titan Type)
- Heater block: Volcano nozzle size: 0.4 mm (can be swapped for larger nozzles)
- Bed Leveling: Manual
- Print Bed: Rapid Heating AC Bed
- Display: Touch Screen Control
- Connectivity: SD
- Print recovery: yes
- Filament Sensor: Yes
- Filament diameter: 1.75 mm
- Materials: PLA, ABS, flexible PLA, TPU, wood, PVA, hips, and more.
- Recommended Slicer: Kura
- What is included:
- Sidewinder X1 3D Printer, Tools & Accesories
Desktop manufacturer Sidewinder X1 prepares 3D printer for promotion and rebranding
Professional 3D printer manufacturer Artillery 3D Technology Co., Ltd. is located in Shenzhen, China, and it focuses research and development efforts, so it can create affordable, reliable technology. Founded in 2018, the company is housed in a plant with more than 1,000 square meters of space and designers, an R&D team, a production team, and sales staff all have the same mission: to provide customers with one-stop 3D Provide. Printing solution.
Leena of Artillery 3D told 3DPrint.com, “We believe that excellent product and service is the key to supporting customers and expanding the market.”
“We have years of experience in supplying 3D printer parts to many 3D printer manufacturers in China. All our engineers are 3D printer enthusiasts with years of experience in DIY 3D printers, CNC machining and product design. We respond quickly to customer feedback and make adjustments to our product when needed. “
Artillery 3D features a Cartesian-style 3D printer, called Sidewinder X1, available to buy from the company’s official Eliexpress online store. This all-in-one 3D printer has all kinds of great features that make it an attractive system for desktops, with a synchronized dual Z axis, an XYZ resolution of 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.1 mm, and a straight drive Titan extrusion. Is included, which provides better support for flexible filament. Speaking of filament, you can use 1.75mm PLA, ABS, TPU and other flexible materials with Artillery 3D printer.
With a 300 x 300 x 400 mm build volume, the FFF Sidewinder X1 3D printer has a hashed operating sound, thanks to its ultra-quiet stepper drivers. The company’s website states that 3D printer noise is “always a problem to deal with”, and if that’s not true, I don’t know what is. But Artillery 3D spent months researching this particular issue, and the hard work paid off in its very quiet stepper drivers, which, compared to other desktop 3D printers, “dissipate very little heat” and There is also a high torque.
“We only work with the best quality suppliers in the market (within our cost, maintaining high quality),” Lina told us when we asked what made Sidewinder X1 a good 3D printer.
“The construction of the machine is strong. We have tried to sit on top of the gantry, and the machine still works normally and subsequently produces fine prints (the person weighs about 50 kg). The printer features clean cable management, a direct drive extruder and a fast heating AC heat bed built in thermal runway protection. Even if there is a malfunction in the board or SSR, the bed is not heated until bad things happen. “
Other features that make the 14kg Sidewinder X1 unique are its fast 3D printing speed of 150mm per second, touchscreen, loss of power and filament running for mechanical sensor detection and print recovery, and a fast heating AC. The print is in bed. , Which provides special thermal runway protection.
According to the Artillery 3D website, the bed is also easy to maneuver, and it only takes the volcano nozzle – a standard 0.4 mm – about five minutes to heat up to 110 ° C. Additionally, the standard nozzle can also be switched to the 0.2 mm or 0.3 mm variation. The heated bed can heat up to 80C in 2 minutes and 110C in 3 minutes.
When it arrives at your door, the Sidewinder X1 is 95% pre-assembled, which makes installation as easy as it can be. The 3D printer also has a branded power supply unit, which helps ensure stable and adequate power.
Additional features include:
- aluminum frame
- CE certification
- Active mainboard cooling
- USB and TF card connectivity
Three advanced inductive endstop sensors
So, how much of a useful desktop Sidewinder X1 3D printer would you have to buy? Leena told us that the “official price” in the US is $ 498.96, although prices are different in other countries. In addition, if you purchase a Sidewinder X1 through the online shop from now until April 30, you will also receive a roll of free PLA (color randomly selected)!
Artillery 3D will have another big 3D printer promotion from this week, so you want to stay tuned for more on that. Additionally, the company itself will soon be undergoing a rebranding process for an interesting, and in my opinion, thoughtful reason.
Leena explained to us that the company had come to know that in some countries its current brand name could be considered derogatory, which I don’t doubt. That is why it has taken a commercial decision to change its name from Artillery 3D to EVNOVO. The way the current name emerges from the release of hot buttons, this change matters a lot.
However, when the company is going through its rebranding, customers should be aware that any Sidewinder X1 3D printer purchased in the meantime may come with the Artillery 3D brand or the EVNOVO brand on it; Such a change for the better will take time, after all.